Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and sweetcorn soup recipe. You can cook chicken and sweetcorn soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup:
- Use 1 clove of garlic crushed.
- Take 1 litre of chicken stock.
- Get 2 of x 300gm creamed corn.
- Use 400 gm of chicken thigh fillets cut into 1-2 cm wide strips.
- Get 1 Tbs of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 Tbs of Chinese cooking wine or rice wine.
- You need 3 of green shallots sliced.
- Get 1 Tbs of Cornflour.
- Use 50 ml of cold water.
- Use 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Steps to make Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup:
- Melt butter or oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, then add the chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the stock, creamed corn, soy sauce, Chinese rice wine, and half the shallots. Bring to the boil then simmer for 15 minutes or until the chicken is very tender and you're happy with the consistency. Stir occasionally..
- While the soup is cooking, crack eggs into a small glass bowl and beat with a fork until combined. reserve..
- In another small bowl combine the water and cornflour until smooth..
- When chicken has cooked through add cornflour liquid to the soup, stir for 5 mins..
- Add whisked egg by drizzling into soup slowly and stirring if you can..
- Turn heat off, let it stand for 3 mins..
If you find this Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.