Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef and cabbage recipe. You can have corned beef and cabbage using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Corned Beef and Cabbage:
- Take of Corned Beef brisket (with the spice packet).
- Get of Guinness black lager beer.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Onion sliced.
- Get of Garlic cloves smashed.
- You need of Creole mustard.
- Use of Tblsp butter.
- Get of Carrots.
- Provide of Red potatoes (small).
- Use of Green Cabbage sliced.
- You need of Thyme.
- Get of Bayleaves.
- Use of Whole grain mustard dipping sauce (optional).
Steps to make Corned Beef and Cabbage:
- Place the onion, garlic, and butter in the pot.
- Place your brisket (fat side down) on top of that with the lifting handles.
- Rub Creole mustard all over the top of brisket and add the spice packet.
- Next pour your beer and water in the sides (I only had Coors light).
- Close the pot and make sure you put the valve in the sealing position and set it for 120 minutes on pressure cook (I had a 4.10 pound brisket).
- Once the brisket is done lift it out of the pot to rest and cover with foil.
- Next add in your potatoes, carrots, cabbage, bay leaves and thyme, close the lid and set on pressure cook for 3 minutes.
- When that is done serve together with the brisket and ENJOY 😊😋.
- Don't forget to cut against the grain !!.
If you find this Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.