Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheese Steak Lettece Wraps recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheese Steak Lettece Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese Steak Lettece Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese steak lettece wraps recipe. You can have cheese steak lettece wraps using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheese Steak Lettece Wraps:
- Prepare 1 lb of beef tenderloin, cut into 1 inch strips.
- Use 8 of button mushrooms, sliced.
- Get 1 small of onion, thin sliced.
- You need 1 clove of of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 of red chili peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper, and salt to taste.
- Take 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- Take 2 tbsp of low sodium beef broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, I used extra sharp cheddar, but use what you prefer.
- Use 10 of to 15 crisp, firm lettece leaf cups, such as romaine lettece.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Cheese Steak Lettece Wraps:
- Season beef with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. In a medium skillet heat olive oil, sear beef strips quickly just until brown on both sides, don't overcook, remove to plate as done. Set aside..
- In same skillet add mushroms, add more oil if needed and cook 2 minutes, add onion, garlic and chilis, cook until tender..
- Combine beef broth, sour cream, worcestershire sauce, pepper, and hot sauce in small bowl, whisk to blend. Add to skillet with vegetables and heat through. Return beef to skillet, cover all with cheese. Cover skillet and heat over low heat to melt cheese..
- When cheese is melted, remove from heat, uncover and fill lettece cups with cheese steak mixture.and serve hot..
If you find this Cheese Steak Lettece Wraps recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.