Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken gnocchi soup recipe. You can cook easy chicken gnocchi soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Provide 10 oz of Frozen chopped spinach.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Provide 1 can of Cream of celery soup.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 lb of Dry gnocchi.
- Get 1 cup of matchstick carrots.
- Provide 2 of 5 oz cans of chicken.
- Take 1 can of Half and half.
- You need 1 quart of chicken broth.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Place spinach, carrots, onion and cans of chicken into large saucepan..
- Pour in chicken broth and bring to a slight boil..
- Add gnocchi and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic powder and can of celery soup..
- Fill soup can with half and half and turn pot down to slow simmer..
- Soup is ready when carrots are tender and gnocchi is cooked..
If you find this Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.