Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Barbecue Glazed Burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Barbecue Glazed Burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to barbecue glazed burgers recipe. To make barbecue glazed burgers you need 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Barbecue Glazed Burgers:
- You need 1 Pound of Ground Beef.
- Take 4 Tablespoons of Garlic Powder.
- Get 5 Tablespoons of Onion Powder.
- You need 6 Tablespoons of Black Pepper.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Salt.
- You need 1 Cups of Barbecue Sauce.
Steps to make Barbecue Glazed Burgers:
- First get a big bowl and cutting board to season and form burgers with 1 pound of Ground beef with about 6 tablespoons of pepper, 5 tablespoons of onion powder, 4 tablespoons of garlic powder and 3 tablespoons of salt, then mix thoroughly. Depending on how big you make the burgers you should get 8-12 Burgers..
- Next grill on 250-300 degrees. First wait until burgers are dark brown or lightly dark then flip them and but the barbecue sauce of your choice on them until other side of burger is done. Then flip again to bake on that sauce and turn it to a delicious glaze. Next do the same for other side. After cooking both sides with glaze on them you are done and ready to eat..
If you find this Barbecue Glazed Burgers recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.