Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Swedish meat balls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Swedish meat balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Swedish meat balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to swedish meat balls recipe. To cook swedish meat balls you only need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Swedish meat balls:
- Prepare of Meatball ingredients.
- Take of kilo ground beef.
- Take of diced onion.
- Get of large egg.
- Take of salt.
- You need of 7 spices powder.
- Get of paprika.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- You need of bread crumbs.
- Get of Sauce ingredients.
- Take of butter.
- You need of all-purpose flour 2 cups beef /chicken broth (natural or 3 maagi cubes in 2 cups of boiled water).
- Prepare of salt.
- Use of ground black pepper.
- Use of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Take of dijon mustard.
- Provide of heavy cooking cream.
- Get of whole Milk.
- Get of Worcestershire sauce (see below recipe if not available).
Steps to make Swedish meat balls:
- U’ll mix all meatball ingredients together and make it medium to small sized balls, put in the air fryer or on a pan over medium heat with 1 tbsp butter and turn on all sides till fully cooked (5-7 mins on each side).
- The sauce: Same pan, medium-low heat. Melt butter and whisk in flour until it has turned golden brown. Slowly whisk in beef broth and cook until thickened, then add in milk, cream, worcestershire sauce, pepper, salt and all powders and mustard. Continue to stir until well-combined. Add meatballs back into the skillet, turning occasionally to coat well..
- Serve hot with white rice.
- Incase Worcestershire sauce isn’t available, you could do it as below and store the rest for later use :).
- 1/2 cup apple vinegar 2 tbsp soya sauce (low sodium preferably) 2 tbsp water 1 tbsp brown sugar 1/4 tsp ground ginger 1/4 tsp mustard seeds (or 1/8 dijon mustard) 1/4 tsp onion powder 1/4 tsp garlic powder 1/8 tsp cinnamon powder 1/8 tsp black pepper Put all above ingredients in a pan and stir well till boiling with continuous stirring. Take off the heat as soon it boils and set aside to cool completely before using.
If you find this Swedish meat balls recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.