Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Yum Jin Gai / Spicy Chicken soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yum Jin Gai / Spicy Chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yum Jin Gai / Spicy Chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you should completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yum jin gai / spicy chicken soup recipe. To make yum jin gai / spicy chicken soup you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yum Jin Gai / Spicy Chicken soup:
- Get 1 of whole chicken ,or legs ,breasts.
- You need 2 liter of water.
- Get 2 of lemongrass stalks.
- Prepare 5 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 2 of onion.
- Take 1 of galangal ,1 inch.
- Prepare 1 head of turmeric.
- Take 2 tbsp of prik larb muang ,see in my recipe.
- Get 2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 bunch of each spring onion,coriander,mints.
Steps to make Yum Jin Gai / Spicy Chicken soup:
- Boil water,add salt,crushed lemongrass ,galangal,kaffir lime leaves,turmeric ,chicken,onion ,coriander roots,simmer until chicken tender ,fall apart ,apprimately 45 mins ,take all out from the pot ,left only soup.
- Tear or chop chicken into pieces ,add back to clear soup pot ,let it simmering.
- Stir prik larb with some hot soup ,add to soup pot ,add fish sauce,cook 5 more mins.
- Chop coriander,mints,spring onion,add to soup,heat off and serve hot with sticky rice ..it s famous northern thai dish ,my favorite and want to write in my recipes :)).
If you find this Yum Jin Gai / Spicy Chicken soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.