Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic Butter Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Butter Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic butter steak recipe. To cook garlic butter steak you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Butter Steak:
- You need 2 tbsp of butter, softened, divided.
- Get 1 tsp of minced fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1 of beef flat iron steak or boneless top sirloin steak (3/4 pound).
- Provide 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/8 tsp of pepper.
Steps to make Garlic Butter Steak:
- Mix 1 tablespoon butter, parsley, garlic and soy sauce. Marinate steak for about an hour..
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat remaining butter over medium heat..
- Add steak; cook until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°), 4-7 minutes per side..
- Serve with garlic butter..
If you find this Garlic Butter Steak recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.