Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef mince chow mein recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef mince chow mein recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef mince chow mein recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef mince chow mein recipe. You can cook beef mince chow mein using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef mince chow mein:
- Prepare of Lan beef mince.
- Get of medium brown onion, finely chopped.
- Provide of curry powder, mild variety.
- Take of large carrot(s), grated.
- Get of Cabbage, savoy, raw, (1/4 small) white, finely shredded.
- You need of individual celery, finely chopped.
- Get of rice, white, dry, (2tbs) long grain variety.
- Get of powdered chicken noodle soup, (2x40g pkts), reduced-salt variety.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of green beans, frozen, sliced.
- Take of x 3 second spray(s) oil spray.
Instructions to make Beef mince chow mein:
- Lightly spray a large saucepan with oil and heat over high heat. Add mince and onion. Cook, breaking up any lumps, for 6–8 minutes or until mince has browned.
- Add curry powder and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add carrot, cabbage, celery, rice, soup mix, soy sauce and 2 cups (500ml) water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes or until water has absorbed and rice is tender. Add beans for the last 2 minutes of cooking. Serve..
- SERVING SUGGESTION: steamed Asian greens, such as baby bok choy or choy sum. TIP: You can use lean chicken mince instead of beef..
If you find this Beef mince chow mein recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.