Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Bolognese sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bolognese sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bolognese sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bolognese sauce recipe. You can have bolognese sauce using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bolognese sauce:
- Take of garlic.
- Use of onion.
- Use of carrot.
- Take of celery stalks.
- You need of red chili.
- Get of crushed tomato (400g).
- Take of tomato paste.
- Use of paprika.
- Use of oregano (dried).
- Provide of basil (dried).
- Prepare of worcestishire sauce.
- Take of honey.
- Take of bay leaves.
- Get of dried chili flakes.
- Get of minced beef.
- Prepare of red wine.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Prepare of water.
Steps to make Bolognese sauce:
- finely chop garlic, onion, carrot, celery and chilli (avoid seeds if you like it more mild).
- mix in bowl: paprika, oregano, basil, worcestishire, honey, dried chilli, can tomato, tomato paste, red wine and the chopped garlic and fresh chilli..
- heat olive oil in large pot/pan on medium to high..
- add onion, cooking until translucent..
- add carrot and celery, stirring occasionally until softened (approx. 5 mins).
- add minced meat. cook stirring occasionally until browned..
- then add the mix you've already created in the bowl (tomato, wine etc.) use the water to rinse any remaining contents of the bowl into the pan. then stir in until combined..
- cook this uncovered until the liquid is reduced and you have a consistency your happy with (15-20 mins)..
- then reduce heat, season the sauce with salt & pepper, place bay leaves on top and cover. let this sit for anywhere between 40 mins and 2 hours. the longer the better..
- remove bay leaves before serving. I serve it with barilla spaghetti no.5, but you can use whatever pasta your heart desires. serve with parmesan..
If you find this Bolognese sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.