Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to timmeh's signature shepherd's pie recipe. To make timmeh's signature shepherd's pie you only need 27 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie:
- Provide of Meats and Lipids.
- Prepare of 80/20 ground chuck.
- Get of ground pork.
- Provide of unsalted sweet cream butter.
- Take of Aromatics.
- Get of yellow onion.
- Get of shallot.
- Use of garlic.
- Prepare of celery stalk.
- Provide of Vegetables.
- Get of carrots.
- Use of sweet corn.
- Provide of Starch.
- Prepare of creamy mashed potatoes (any preparation).
- Use of corn bread mix (prepared 2 hours ahead of time, cooled and crumbed).
- You need of flour (if needed to thicken meat gravy).
- Get of Seasonings, Spices, Etc..
- You need of beef broth or consume.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use of bay leaf.
- Use of fresh ground black peppercorns.
- Prepare of kosher or sea salt.
- Prepare of basil.
- Take of ground thyme.
- Prepare of dried tarragon.
- Take of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- Provide of dried parsley.
Steps to make Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie:
- PREPARE corn bread per box instructions. Allow to cool and crumble.
- FINELY CHOP all aromatics and carrots.
- PREPARE creamy mash potatoes…(if making from scratch) crush tarragon and stir into mash.
- SWEAT carrots and celery in butter over med-low heat in a large sauce pan.
- ADD remaining aromatics and sweat until onions are translucent. SEASON with a pinch of kosher salt and freshly cracked peppercorns.
- ADD all meat and BROWN over medium heat.
- ADD broth or consume and Worcestershire sauce.
- ADD basil, thyme, and bay leaf.
- SIMMER until reduced to gravy thickness. Stir in a pinch of flour if needed.
- Prepare creamy mash potatoes…(if using instant) crush some tarragon between your fingers stirring it into the mash.
- Line large casserole dish with butter and press corn bread crumbs into the dish.
- Remove bay leaf spread meat gravy over corn bread crust.
- Drain corn and spread over meat gravy.
- Carefully spread mash over corn locking in all lower layers (if not juices bubble up over the mash).
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and preheat broiler.
- Evenly spread cheese over mash and broil until cheese is browned and bubbles.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, sprinkle with parsley and serve!.
If you find this Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.