Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Our Family's Simple Bibimbap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Our Family's Simple Bibimbap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to our family's simple bibimbap recipe. To cook our family's simple bibimbap you need 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Our Family's Simple Bibimbap:
- Prepare of Thinly sliced beef or minced beef.
- Take of For pre-seasoning the meat:.
- Use of Soy sauce.
- Get of Cooking sake.
- Take of Sesame oil.
- Get of For the sauce.
- Get of Soy sauce.
- Use of Cooking sake.
- Provide of Sugar.
- Prepare of heaping teaspoon Gochujang.
- You need of heaping teaspoon Tianmianjiang.
- Prepare of Oyster sauce.
- Get of For the bean sprout namul:.
- Get of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- Provide of Sugar.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of For the spinach, carrot, shimeji mushroom, shio-kombu namul (Recipe ID: 2102589).
- Prepare of Spinach.
- Provide of Carrot.
- Use of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare of Shio-kombu.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Toasted sesame (white).
- Get of Egg yolk.
- Prepare of Warm rice.
Steps to make Our Family's Simple Bibimbap:
- Referring to, prepare the spinach, carrot, shimeji mushroom, and shio-kombu namul..
- Boil the bean sprouts and once they have cooled, drain the excess water and add to a bowl of sauce prepared from the remaining bean sprout namul ingredients, to allow the flavors to soak in..
- Cut the meat into bite-sized pieces, and rub with salt and pepper into the meat..
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients and set aside..
- Put the meat in a frying pan without coating the pan with oil and fry over medium heat..
- Once it's about half cooked, add the sauce and continue frying for about 5 minutes over medium to low heat..
- Once the sauce has become thick, it's ready..
- Serve over rice with an egg yolk and roasted sesame seeds. It's ready to serve! Be sure to add the rest of the sauce from the pan..
- Mix it all together before eating.
If you find this Our Family's Simple Bibimbap recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.