Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Simple Chicken & Egg Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Chicken & Egg Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Chicken & Egg Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chicken & egg soup recipe. To cook simple chicken & egg soup you need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Chicken & Egg Soup:
- Take 4 cup of boiling water.
- Provide 2 of ramen noodles packages (chicken flavor).
- Use 15 oz of can chicken chunks.
- Take 12 oz of can of carrots.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of complete seasoning or any you like.
- Use 1 of scallion chopped (optional).
- Get 1 of Hot sauce (optional).
Steps to make Simple Chicken & Egg Soup:
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil place noodles in cook for 4 mins, reserve chicken seasoning from ramen noodles packages, after 4 mins included chicken & carrots cook for another 3 minutes..
- In a bowl scramble eggs & pour in soup & stir. You will see the soup get thick. Included seasoning & chicken flavor from packages. Boil for 2 mins. Serve with chopped scallion & hot sauce.
If you find this Simple Chicken & Egg Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.