Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chef Taste supreme dog's recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chef Taste supreme dog's recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chef taste supreme dog's recipe. You can have chef taste supreme dog's using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chef Taste supreme dog's:
- Get 3 of Angus beef links.
- You need 2 can of wolf chili.
- Use pinch of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Take 3 tsp of scallions.
- Take 3 tbsp of yellow onions.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomatoes.
- Use 1 can of pickle jalapeños.
- You need 1 of Den Dens French onion dip.
- Get 3 slice of Hickory bacon.
Steps to make Chef Taste supreme dog's:
- Chop yellow onions, and dice them in cube size, and chop scallions into small bits.
- Get your hot pan on medium heat 🔥 and add chop cube size butter to pan.
- Then add your yellow onions to the pan and brown them til there done.
- Then remove the yellow onions from the pan and add the Angus beef links to the pan and let it fry each size for 3 minutes.
- Then take a medium size pot and heat the pot to medium heat and add your wolf chili and let simmer for 10 minutes and stir thoroughly.
- Then add your Hickory bacon to the hot skillet and fry each size til brown it can be crisp, or medium cook, your preference.
- Then take your hot dog buns and add your Angus beef, and your Hickory bacon, and your chili, and tie sharp cheddar cheese, and both onions and tomatoes and your jalapeños and last but not least Den Dens French onion dip in top, hope you enjoy YUMMMM!!.
If you find this Chef Taste supreme dog's recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.