Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tinola (chicken soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tinola (chicken soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tinola (chicken soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tinola (chicken soup) recipe. You can have tinola (chicken soup) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tinola (chicken soup):
- Take 1/2 of fresh chicken.
- Prepare 500 gram of chayote.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide of Black and white pepper.
- You need 3 cube of maggie.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need of Ginger.
Steps to make Tinola (chicken soup):
- Wash chicken and chayote, and cut into pieces.
- In a medium heat prepare the oilef saucepan, mix garlic, onion and ginger followed by chicken to unsure chicken got a bit of brown color..
- Put 3 1/2 bottles of mineral water, and put the maggie cube, salt, sugar, pepper. 5 minutes after put the chayote together with chicken and mix as well..
- Make sure the taste and the chayote smooth enough, and serve into a bowl and enjoy your dinner.
If you find this Tinola (chicken soup) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.