Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sausage Spaghetti Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage Spaghetti Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Spaghetti Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health advantages. These kinds of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage spaghetti soup recipe. To make sausage spaghetti soup you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage Spaghetti Soup:
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, minced.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 pcs of beef sausages, cut 1 cm.
- Get 100 gr of spam, cut rectangle.
- Use 1 pc of boneless chicken thigh, boiled, diced.
- Take 2 of carrots, peeled, cut.
- Prepare 100 gr of frozen peas.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges.
- Provide 1500 ml of chicken stock.
- Provide 100 gr of spaghetti, boiled al dente according to the package directions, set aside.
- You need 2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
Steps to make Sausage Spaghetti Soup:
- Heat butter in a pot. Sauté garlic and onion until fragrant..
- Add chicken stock..
- Add chicken, sausage, and spam. Cook until chicken stock is boiling..
- Add carrots, peas, salt, white pepper powder, mushroom bouillon, and nutmeg powder. Keep boiling until the vegetables are cooked. Test the taste. Remove from the heat..
- Place spaghetti in the bowls. Pour the sausage soup before serving. Yum! 😋.
If you find this Sausage Spaghetti Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.