Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tex-mex chicken and three bean soup recipe. You can have tex-mex chicken and three bean soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup:
- Prepare 2 pounds of chicken breasts chopped into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 can of black beans ( drained and rinsed).
- Get 1 can of red beans (drained and rinsed).
- Prepare 1 can of white beans (drained and rinsed).
- Take 16 ounce of frozen corn.
- Prepare 16 ounces of salsa.
- Prepare 16 ounces of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 pkg. of taco seasoning.
- You need 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
- You need 3 cups of chopped zucchini (1/2 inch).
- You need of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese for topping.
- You need of Sour Cream for topping.
Steps to make Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup:
- Sauté chicken in olive oil until browned and cooked thoroughly.
- Put the three cans of drained and rinsed beans, corn, salsa, broth, water and taco seasoning in crockpot. Add cooked chicken and stir well. Cooked on high for 3 to 4 hours..
- Then add the chopped zucchini and cooked brown rice, continue cooking for 1 hour or until zucchini is tender..
- Serve hot with shredded cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips..
If you find this Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.