Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade cream of chicken noodle (kneophla) soup recipe. You can cook homemade cream of chicken noodle (kneophla) soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup:
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter.
- You need 1 of diced onion.
- Get 2 of large chicken breasts.
- You need of Kneophla noodles.
- Use 3 cups of flour.
- Use 1 cup of cold water.
- Get 2 of Lrg eggs.
- You need of Add to sautéed onions.
- Get 8 cups of hot water.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 3 1/2 Tbls of powder chicken broth.
- Prepare of Add after noodles are cooked.
- Get 16 oz of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Take 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of Parsley flakes.
Instructions to make Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup:
- Cook 2 large chicken breasts. I personally use my pressure cooker, but you can boil or lightly fry chicken..
- While you are cooking chicken start to sauté your onions. Use all butter and a whole chopped onion..
- While the onions are cooking start making your noodles. Roll 1/4 sections at a time with a rolling pin, and cut into small squares with a pizza cutter. Scrap off the counter with a pastry scraper along with extra flour and put on a flat pan..
- Add chicken broth to sautéed onions, water and bay leaves. Bring to a boil. Add noodles after boiling..
- After noodles are cooked add frozen vegetables and diced chicken breasts. Cook until vegetables are hot then add Cream and parsley flakes..
If you find this Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.