Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Ranchero Beef Taco Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ranchero Beef Taco Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ranchero Beef Taco Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ranchero beef taco bake recipe. To cook ranchero beef taco bake you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ranchero Beef Taco Bake:
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get to taste of chopped onion, seasoning salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1 can (10 3/4 oz) of Campbells creamy ranchero tomato soup. if you cant find that just use regular tomato soup.
- Get 3/4 cup of Pace chunky salsa.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 8 of corn tortillas (6") or 6 flour tortillas (8"), cut into 1" pieces.
- You need 2/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese. I always use more.
Steps to make Ranchero Beef Taco Bake:
- Cook beef in skillet until browned. Drain fat.
- Add soup, salsa, water, tortillas and half the cheese. Spoon into 2qt baking dish. Cover.
- Bake at 400°, 30 min or until hot. Sprinkle with remaining cheese..
If you find this Ranchero Beef Taco Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.