Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Crockpot baked ziti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot baked ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot baked ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot baked ziti recipe. You can have crockpot baked ziti using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot baked ziti:
- Get 1 lb of ground beef, turkey or Italian sausage.
- Get 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Take 1 (28 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 jar of pasta sauce.
- Use 2 1/2 c of water or chicken broth.
- Provide 1 box of penne or ziti pasta.
- Use 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Crockpot baked ziti:
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until browned. Stir in garlic and salt and cook 1 minute..
- Add beef mixture, basil, parsley, tomatoes, pasta sauce and water to a 4qt (or larger) slow cooker. Stir..
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours..
- Add pasta and stir until combined. Cover and continue cooking for 20-45 minutes (depending on how hot your slow cooker is) — check and stir at the 20 minute mark..
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover for 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted..
If you find this Crockpot baked ziti recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.