Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Parathha Kebab Roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Parathha Kebab Roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s parathha kebab roll recipe. To make whosayna’s parathha kebab roll you need 22 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Parathha Kebab Roll:
- Prepare of Kebabs:.
- Prepare 1 kg of Beef Mince Meat.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Take of few Coriander leaves (chopped).
- You need of Salt (as required).
- Take 1/2 of tspChilli powder.
- Take pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Get 5 of Green chillies.
- Take 1 of Onion chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- Get leaves of few Mint.
- Get 1 tsp of Cummin powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Cashewnut powder.
- Get of Parathha:.
- Get 4 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oil.
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Parathha Kebab Roll:
- Blend egg, oil, onion, all spices, cashewnuts, mint and coriander leaves, green chillies, ginger and garlic then pour on mince meat and mix very well. Make long kebabs and lay on tray then freeze for one hour. Bake on greased tray on 200°C. Turn the kebabs the other side to brown it up. Optional: When done do charcoal smoke (red hot charcoals lower on tray pour one teaspoon ghee on the coal cover it). Remove on casserole then roll each kebab on a paratha with sliced onions rings..
If you find this Whosayna’s Parathha Kebab Roll recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.