Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cooked in a Microwave! Layered Ground Meat and Cabbage Dome recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cooked in a Microwave! Layered Ground Meat and Cabbage Dome recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cooked in a microwave! layered ground meat and cabbage dome recipe. You can have cooked in a microwave! layered ground meat and cabbage dome using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cooked in a Microwave! Layered Ground Meat and Cabbage Dome:
- Get 200 grams of Cabbage.
- You need 200 grams of ☆ Ground beef or pork.
- Use 1/2 of ☆ Onion.
- Take 1 of ☆ Egg.
- Use 2 tbsp of ☆ Panko.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Milk.
- Provide 1 pinch of ☆ Salt, black pepper, nutmeg.
- Get of For the sauce:.
- Take 2 tbsp of ○Tomato ketchup.
- Provide 1 tsp of ○Soy sauce.
- Use 50 ml of ○Water.
- Get 1 tsp of potato starch, 2 teaspoons water Katakuriko slurry.
Steps to make Cooked in a Microwave! Layered Ground Meat and Cabbage Dome:
- Knead the ingredients marked with ☆ into the meat until it all sticks together, and blend in a food processor..
- Tear the raw cabbage, and put into a microwave-safe bowl..
- Coat the leaves with the meat mixture from step 1 on top. Cover with additional torn cabbage leaves, making layers with the cabbage..
- Cover with plastic wrap, microwave for about 10 minutes, and flip on a plate..
- Make the sauce, and pour on top. In a small pot, bring the ○ ingredients to a boil, and thicken with dissolved katakuriko..
If you find this Cooked in a Microwave! Layered Ground Meat and Cabbage Dome recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.