Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roti with shredded chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roti with shredded chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roti with shredded chicken soup recipe. To cook roti with shredded chicken soup you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roti with shredded chicken soup:
- Get 3 cups of Flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Yeast.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Butter/oil.
- Use of Warm water.
- Prepare of I medium size Blended onion +garlic.
- Get of Shredded chicken 2 chicken breast.
- Prepare of Boiled potatoes 6 medium size.
- You need 2 of Grind tomato +1red pepper +3scotch bonnet.
- Get of Spices.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Get of Curry1tsp.
Instructions to make Roti with shredded chicken soup:
- For the roti add flour,baking powder,sugar,salt,little yeast and mix.add melted butter and mix with ur hand.
- Add warm water knead for 8-10 min until a smooth dough is achieved cover it with clean kitchen towel and let it restfor 15 min.
- After 15min cut and make round balls roll it flat and make circle or any desired shape.
- In a moderate heat non stick pan.put the dough until desired browness is achieved then turn the other side…let it cool in a flask before eating to make it soft.
- For the shredded chicken…blended onion and garlic,shredded chicken,boiled potatoes,grind tomato+red pepper +scotch bonnet,spices,masala,curry.
- In a pan add oil,grind tomato stir for 2min and add little baking powder continue stirring for 1 min.
- Add spices and seasoning den little blended onion and stir.
- Add shredded chicken,potatoes stir and add the remaining blended onion and 1/2cup water cover and let it cook on moderate heat.
- After 5 min in a separate bowl add 2table spoon flour add add water and stir gradually until thick.
- Pour the batter into the soup and stir let it cook in a moderate heat for 5min..
If you find this Roti with shredded chicken soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.