Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken & Beef Fajita Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Beef Fajita Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & beef fajita enchiladas recipe. You can have chicken & beef fajita enchiladas using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken & Beef Fajita Enchiladas:
- Get of Your favorite grilled fajita meat (chicken & beef).
- Use 1 can (10 oz) of green Chile enchilada sauce.
- Use of Your favorite cheese shredded.
- Take of sour cream.
- You need of flour tortillas.
- Provide of butter.
Instructions to make Chicken & Beef Fajita Enchiladas:
- Grill your favorite fajita meat (chicken & beef).
- Preheat oven 400: In a large glass cooking dish rub butter on bottom and sides. On a plate lay out one flour tortilla and place on one edge a large portion of meat. Cover heavy with cheese, then roll tightly & place in cooking dish..
- Once you fill pan with enchiladas cover with green Chile enchilada sauce and sour cream. Then cover completely with cheese & if want jalapeño's. Place in oven 15 to 20 minutes and Enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken & Beef Fajita Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.