Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Nilagang Baka 😍 (Filipino recipe) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nilagang Baka 😍 (Filipino recipe) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nilagang baka 😍 (filipino recipe) recipe. You can have nilagang baka 😍 (filipino recipe) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Nilagang Baka 😍 (Filipino recipe):
- You need 1 of kl or half beef shank and tendon, cut into serving pieces.
- Take 1 of large onion, sliced.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 of medium potatoes, quartered.
- Use 4 bunches of pechay.
- Prepare 10 pcs of Baguio beans, ends trimmed.
- You need 1 of small cabbage, quartered.
- Provide of salt/fish sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of peppercorns.
- Use 5 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Nilagang Baka 😍 (Filipino recipe):
- In a large pot, heat oil and saute garlic and onion..
- Add beef, water, salt/fish sauce and peppercorns. Cover and boil until beef is fork tender (more than one hour)..
- Add potatoes, corn and cook until tender..
- Add Baguio beans, pechay and cabbage and season with salt/fish sauce..
- Serve with fish sauce, sili and calamansi.
If you find this Nilagang Baka 😍 (Filipino recipe) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.