Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stewed Eggplant and Ginger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stewed Eggplant and Ginger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stewed eggplant and ginger recipe. To make stewed eggplant and ginger you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stewed Eggplant and Ginger:
- Use of Eggplant (appx.400g).
- You need of Minced beef or pork.
- Provide of Ginger, Shredded.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Take of Sugar.
- Get of Dashi stock.
Steps to make Stewed Eggplant and Ginger:
- Cut Eggplant as 3cm quarter slice.
- Soak Eggplants in water for 5 minutes to remove bitter taste.
- Put 3 Tbs oil into a pot and stir fry Eggplants until become soft. Take them out from the pot..
- Put 1 Tbs oil into the same pot and stir fry ginger and beef.
- Put Eggplants back to the pan and add soy sauce, sugar and water. Simmer 10 minutes..
- If you have time cool them in refrigerator overnight.
If you find this Stewed Eggplant and Ginger recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.