Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Simple Standard Nikujaga recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Standard Nikujaga recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Standard Nikujaga recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple standard nikujaga recipe. You can have simple standard nikujaga using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Standard Nikujaga:
- Prepare 200 grams of Pork belly or thinly sliced beef.
- Take 5 medium of Potatoes.
- Take 1 of carrot Carrot (medium size).
- Use 300 grams of Shirataki noodles.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 5 of Green beans or garden peas.
- Use 500 ml of Japanese dashi stock.
- Get 3 tbsp of Sugar (light brown sugar).
- Provide 3 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ●Mirin.
- Provide 1 of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
Steps to make Simple Standard Nikujaga:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 3-4 pieces. Slice the carrot into half moon slices. Cut the onion in half and then slice into 1 cm wide pieces..
- Steam the shirataki and then cut into bite-sized lengths. Boil the green beans and cut into 3-4 cm pieces..
- Heat oil in a pot or deep frying pan. Cook the meat. Add the carrot, onion, potatoes, and shirataki..
- Add the dashi stock and bring it to a boil. Add the sugar and sake. Let it boil for 3 minutes. Add in the remaining ● ingredients, cover with a drop-lid, and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Once the potatoes have become soft and the liquid has evaporated, stop the heat. Add the green beans. Serve in a bowl..
- Step 3: Only add enough dashi stock to just cover the ingredients. The amount of potatoes and onion may change, but pouring in 500 ml of dashi will be fine..
- I think it tastes best when the potatoes are cooked that they're about to fall apart. Make sure there is still some liquid left at the end..
If you find this Simple Standard Nikujaga recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.