Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Summertime Veggie Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summertime Veggie Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summertime Veggie Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people ignore. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to summertime veggie soup recipe. You can cook summertime veggie soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Summertime Veggie Soup:
- Prepare 2 of poblano peppers.
- Get 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Use 2 of onions.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of tomatillos.
- You need 3 1/3 cups of fresh corn (3 ears of corn).
- Use 2 cans (15 oz) of black beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato juice.
- You need 2 of large chopped tomatoes.
- Get 2 cans of veggie broth.
- Prepare 1 of juice of lime.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice (optional).
- Get 1 lb of chicken or pork (optional).
Steps to make Summertime Veggie Soup:
- Blacken poblano peppers on stove burner, wrap peppers in plastic bag and let the peppers sweat so you can take off the skin of the pepper. Take out the weeds and chop pepper..
- In a big pot cook olive oil, onions and tomatillos until soft.
- Add corn and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add black beans, tomato juice, chopped tomatoes, veggie broth, and juice of lime.
- Add salt, cayenne pepper and poblano peppers. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add cooked rice, chicken or pork (optional).
If you find this Summertime Veggie Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.