Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything at once or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rum-gravy bbq ribs (oven) recipe. To make rum-gravy bbq ribs (oven) you need 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven):
- Get of Rub.
- Use 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of beef soup base (powder).
- Take 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dehydrated onion.
- Provide 2 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of paprika.
- Use 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Use of Ribs.
- Provide 1 of rack of pork ribs (serves 1-2).
- Get 1 bunch of green onion chopped into chunks.
- Use 1 cup of chives chopped into chunks.
- Prepare 1 cup of parsley chopped into chunks.
- Take 1 large of onion quartered.
- Provide 3 tbsp of bacon fat.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Use of Sauce.
- Use 1 cup of favorite/desired brand of BBQ sauce (I used Honey Garlic BBQ sauce).
- You need 2 oz of rhum (use 1oz for less strong alcohol taste; I used 2oz Appleton Jamaican Rum).
- Provide 2 tsp of Sriracha (or red chili sauce).
- Take 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 3 tbsp of Bistro (or favorite gravy thickener).
Instructions to make Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven):
- Mix rub ingredients in a bowl grind with back of spoon or fork to break clumps.
- Coat raw pork ribs with rub, use fingers to rub into meat (wash hands well).
- Refrigerate for 6-24h.
- Preheat oven to 350°F, prepare roasting pan (with lid) and rack, add water and bacon fat, throw in rest of chopped ingredients for ribs.
- Mix ingredients for sauce except Bistro (gravy thickener) and water, refridgerate until 20 mins before ribs are ready.
- Add ribs to pan on rack, cover and place in center of oven for 2h, at at 1 hour remove rack from pan to remove cooked herbs (otherwise they'll burn) flip the ribs return rack to pan and continue cooking.
- (Set herbs aside, can be thrown into broth for soup, or add them to your rice like I did for this…).
- In the last 20 mins of cooking, turn off oven, remove ribs from oven, finish sauce: mix water and Bistro bring to boil over medium heat stirring frequently, add rest of sauce ingredients, stir and simmer until desired thickness (~10 mins).
- Baste ribs and recover with lid, replace in oven for 20 mins , baste ribs again in sauce before serving.
If you find this Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.