Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Corned Beef Scalloped Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Corned Beef Scalloped Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned Beef Scalloped Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These kinds of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional condition is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef scalloped potatoes recipe. You can have corned beef scalloped potatoes using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Corned Beef Scalloped Potatoes:
- Provide of butter.
- Get of milk.
- Prepare of flour.
- Take of garlic.
- Get of onion.
- Use of potatoes.
- You need of corned beef.
- Get of shredded marble cheese.
Steps to make Corned Beef Scalloped Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mince garlic and sautee with butter in sauce pot.
- Gradually add in flour mixing well.
- Gradually add in all the milk into the flour/garlic/butter mix.
- On medium heat, stirring constantly (around 8 minutes), until it comes to a slow boil..
- Once mixture becomes thicker and has come to a boil, remove from heat.
- In a greased casserole pan, layer sliced, potatoes in a layer. Add diced onions layer and chunks of corned beef. Salt and pepper. Pour half of the milk mixture over the layer. Repeat for a second layer.
- You can add shredded marble cheese at this time if you like..
- Bake in over, covered, for an hour then uncovered for a half hour..
If you find this Corned Beef Scalloped Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.