Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot chicken enchilada soup recipe. You can have instant pot chicken enchilada soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- You need 3 of Chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, fresh or frozen.
- Take 28 oz of can, red enchilada sauce.
- Provide 1 (14 oz) of can black beans, drained & rinsed.
- Provide 1 (14 oz) of can corn, drained.
- Use 2 (4 oz) of cans diced green chilies.
- Get 1 (28 oz) of can diced tomatoes, with juice.
- Take 28 oz of Chicken broth.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Provide of salt.
- Get of Optional ingredient toppings:.
- Use of fresh cilantro.
- Take of avocado.
- Get of tortilla chips.
- You need of sour cream.
- Use of queso fresco cheese.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- Add all ingredients to the Instant pot..
- Close the lid and vent to seal.
- Select manual, and adjust to 35 minutes.
- When finished, allow a 20 minute natural pressure release. Release any remaining pressure..
- Remove Chicken and shred. Place shredded chicken back into the soup..
- Top with your favorite toppings!.
If you find this Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.