Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Grandma's chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grandma's chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grandma's chicken soup recipe. To cook grandma's chicken soup you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grandma's chicken soup:
- Get 2 of chicken legs.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Provide 1/2 cup of short-grain white rice.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Use 1 of vegetable stock cube (optionally).
Instructions to make Grandma's chicken soup:
- Start by cleaning the chicken legs, remove the skin, wash and season with salt and pepper..
- Fill a pot slightly more than halfway full with water and place it over strong heat. As soon as the water boils and after you have deboned the chicken legs, add them to the pot..
- Add the rice a while later, as well as the salt, the olive oil and the stock cube and mix..
- Let it boil and taste the soup from time to time. As soon as the rice is cooked it is ready so remove it from heat. Set it aside for 5 minutes to cool a little..
- Then beat the egg together with the lemon in a bowl and add some stock from the soup to temper it, stirring in the meanwhile. Then add it back to the rest of the stock and mix. If you want it to be thicker leave it over heat a little longer..
- The soup is ready to serve! Bon appétit!.
If you find this Grandma's chicken soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.