Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to midwest corned beef & egg hash on rye recipe. To make midwest corned beef & egg hash on rye you only need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye:
- Prepare 1/2 lb of corned beef.
- Prepare 1/3 C of shredded swiss cheese.
- Provide 1/3 C of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use 1/3 C of shredded smoked gouda cheese.
- You need 2 of heaping T clarified butter.
- Provide 1 C of shredded Russet potato.
- Use 1/2 of small yellow onion; medium dice.
- Provide 1/4 C of sweet corn.
- Provide 1 t of fresh rosemary; minced.
- Use 1/2 of red bell pepper; medium dice.
- Get 1 clove of garlic; minced.
- Use 4 of eggs.
- Use 1 T of sour cream.
- Get 1 T of milk.
- Take 8 slices of rye bread; toasted.
- Provide as needed of kosher salt & black pepper;.
Steps to make Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye:
- Heat a large saute pan. Add 1 heaping T of clarified butter. Alternatively, use a flat top griddle..
- Squeeze all water out of shredded potatoes. Place in a mixing bowl. Add onion, bell pepper, rosemary, and a large pinch of salt and pepper. Mix to combine..
- Add potato mixture to pan. Spread out as much as possible to increase surface area and therefore decrease cooking time. Cook over medium-high heat for approximately 3-4 minutes, or until one side of potatoes are golden brown and crispy. Add more butter or decrease heat if necessary..
- Flip potatoes. Add another heaping T of clarified butter. Cook 2-3 minutes, or until potatoes are almost caramelized. Using the side of metal spatula, cut the potatoes in the pan..
- Add corned beef and saute 1-2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Add garlic and corn during last 30 seconds. Add more clarified butter if necessary..
- Whisk eggs, sour cream, and milk together until smooth. Add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Spread potato mixture out in pan. Pour eggs atop. Sprinkle cheeses..
- Bake at 375° for approximately 8 minutes or until eggs are no longer liquid..
- Assemble sandwich. Serve..
- Variations; Parsley, sage, coriander, roasted poblano/garlic/tomatoes, cucumber, white pepper, mustard, mushrooms, sauerkraut, caramelized onions, caraway, carrots, smoked-corned beef, shallots, jalapeños, habanero, celery, bacon, ham, celery seed, fennel, fennel seed, beef stock, demi glace, grilled corn, gruyere, spinach, arugula, parmesean, romano, paprika, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, dried ranch seasoning, pork belly, roasted bell peppers, vinegar, avocado, chives, scallions, ginger, honey, thyme, basil, oregano, zucchini, asparagus, mint, tamarind, maple, lemon zest, sourdough, foccacia, roasted garlic baguette, onion roll, Italian loaves, aioli, fried eggs, pancetta, prosciutto, apple cider, curry powder, apple cider vinegar, peppercorn melange,.
If you find this Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.