Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect MamaLocks Easy Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best MamaLocks Easy Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to MamaLocks Easy Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mamalocks easy beef stew recipe. You can have mamalocks easy beef stew using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare MamaLocks Easy Beef Stew:
- Provide of start of things.
- Get 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic (I use 2 teaspoons jarred minced garlic).
- Use 1 medium of onion chopped (or 1/2 bag frozen chopped onion).
- Take 1 lb of to 1-1/4 lb stew meat.
- Use 3 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use of spices.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of Basil.
- Get 2 tsp of Oregano.
- Get 2 tsp of Ground cayenne red pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- Get of veggies.
- Get 2 can of Whole new potatoes (drained and cut into bite size pieces).
- Prepare 1 cup of Frozen corn.
- Provide 1 cup of Frozen Mixed veggies.
- Prepare 3 cup of Water.
- Provide of thickening.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Hot Water.
- Get 1/4 cup of Flour.
Steps to make MamaLocks Easy Beef Stew:
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and onions and cook for 2 minutes. Add meat and cook for about 5 minutes..
- Add water, Worcestershire sauce, and all spices. Bring to a boil then simmer on low heat for 1-1/2 to 2 hours. (Test a piece of stew meat for tenderness at 1-1/2 hours. That's normally long enough for me but some prefer it to cook longer).
- Add vegetables, bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes..
- In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup hot water and 1/4 cup flour until smooth. Pour into pot and mix well..
- Simmer for about 10 minutes and remove from heat. Stew will continue to thicken (a little more) as it sits..
- Serve with plain buttered bread or with MamaLocks easy cheddar onion biscuits.
If you find this MamaLocks Easy Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.