Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet Savoury Pasta Meat Sauce Kid-Friendly (Bolognese) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Savoury Pasta Meat Sauce Kid-Friendly (Bolognese) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Savoury Pasta Meat Sauce Kid-Friendly (Bolognese) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet savoury pasta meat sauce kid-friendly (bolognese) recipe. To make sweet savoury pasta meat sauce kid-friendly (bolognese) you only need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Savoury Pasta Meat Sauce Kid-Friendly (Bolognese):
- Take 1/2-3/4 of kilo ground beef.
- Get 2-3 of slabs thick-cut bacon, coarsely chopped.
- Take 2 of medium onions, minced.
- Get 1/2 of garlic head, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of melted butter.
- Get 3 of hefty pinches of dried mixed herbs.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 4-6 of fresh tomatoes, quartered.
- Take 200 g of Tomato Sauce pack.
- You need 500 g of Sweet Spaghetti Sauce with Parmesan Cheese pack.
- Provide 250 g of Filipino Style spaghetti sauce pack.
- You need 3-4 drops of oyster sauce or soy seasoning (knorr/maggi).
- Provide 1 of large bell pepper or capsicum, diced (optional adults version).
- Use 4 pcs of bird's eye chillies, minced (optional adults version).
- Get To taste of black pepper.
- Use To taste of rock salt.
- Provide 500 g of pasta or spaghetti pack.
Steps to make Sweet Savoury Pasta Meat Sauce Kid-Friendly (Bolognese):
- In a large sauce pan, heat the butter and oil together then drop in your onions then your garlic. Sauté until onions are translucent. Drop in your diced or minced bell pepper. Continue sautéing..
- Bacon! Who doesn't love bacon? This will also make your sauce tastier..
- Coarsely chop and add to the pan. Lower the heat. Sauté continuously and avoid burning anything. When bacon oil has oozed out do the next step. (Yum!).
- Add your thawed ground beef after a few minutes. Stir in with the onion-garlic-bacon then spread flat on the pan to cook evenly. Season with salt, pepper, soy seasoning and your dried herbs. Leave alone, cover and let the juices and oils of the beef come out..
- Stir thoroughly then drop in your tomatoes. Keep heat in low-medium. Cover and let the juices of the tomatoes come out..
- Taste and adjust the salt, pepper. Then add the tomato sauce and sweet spaghetti sauce. I normally choose one with mixed in cheese/es. If you don't have these, choose your cheese (cheddar, parmesan, quick melt type) and grate a good amount over the pot. Don't forget to taste test before adding more..
- Mix well then cover and let it simmer on low heat, stirring every now and then to keep the bottom from burning. Simmer until the tomatoes have lost their shape/melted a bit with the sauce. (In the photo you can still see the tomatoes, this is not ready yet). Add more sauce pack if you want it saucier..
- For the spicy adult version, add the chilies now. You can also use the powder kind or chili flakes. Stir, simmer 5 more minutes. Always taste before adding more. Serve..
- Top over your favorite pasta..
If you find this Sweet Savoury Pasta Meat Sauce Kid-Friendly (Bolognese) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.