Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yellow Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yellow Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yellow thai chicken curry recipe. You can have yellow thai chicken curry using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Yellow Thai Chicken Curry:
- Take 300 Grams of Chicken pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Peas , fresh or frozen.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Yellow Thai Curry Paste.
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon of Fish Sauce.
- Get To Taste of Salt.
- Use 1 Pinch of Sugar (optional).
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of White Oil.
- Prepare 3/4 Teaspoon of Basil , dried.
- Provide To Taste of Chilli Flakes (optional).
- Prepare To Taste of Black Pepper Powder.
- Take 3/4 Cup of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Water.
Steps to make Yellow Thai Chicken Curry:
- Microwave the peas for 4-5 mins, till they are just boiled. Drain and keep aside..
- In a non-stick wok, add 2 tbsp of oil. Then add the chicken, and season with salt and pepper. Fry till the chicken pieces turn white in colour. Remove, and set aside..
- In that same wok, add 1 tbsp oil..
- On medium heat, add in the yellow paste. Sauté for just about a minute, till an aroma develops..
- Now pour in the coconut milk, and bring it to a boil. Then add about 1/4 cup water..
- Now add in the chicken and the peas. Simmer for 1-2 mins..
- Season with salt. Also add basil and fish sauce..
- Cover the wok with a lid. Let this simmer for 3-4 mins..
- Finally, add in the sugar..
- Check to see if the chicken is cooked. If not, add a bit more water and cook for a few more mins..
- Adjust salt to taste..
- Serve over rice!.
If you find this Yellow Thai Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.