Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick and Easy Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and Easy Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy lasagna recipe. To cook quick and easy lasagna you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick and Easy Lasagna:
- Provide of box no-boil lasagna noodles.
- Take of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Get of Meat Sauce.
- Provide of lean ground beef.
- Provide of large onion, chopped.
- Use of minced garlic.
- You need of pasta sauce.
- Take of dried basil.
- Take of Filling.
- Use of egg.
- Use of cottage cheese (small curd, rinsed an drained).
- Prepare of grated parmesean cheese.
Steps to make Quick and Easy Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Meat Sauce: Cook ground beef, chopped onion, and minced garlic in a large saucepan over medium heat. When beef is browned and onion is tender, drain. Wipe out saucepan with a paper towel. Return meat to saucepan. Add pasta sauce and basil. Stir over medium-low heat until well blended. Turn to low heat and let simmer..
- Filling: Add egg to a medium bowl and whisk well. Add parmesean cheese, cottage cheese, and gently stir until well mixed..
- Spread about 1 cup of meat sauce over the bottom of a 4 quart baking dish. Add a single layer of lasagna noodles. Spread about 1 cup of the filling over noodles. Sprinkle about 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the filling. Note that you can use a little more or less than the 1 cup measurements here for the meat sauce and filling. I usually go a little sparingly on the first two layers so that the top layer will be the thickest..
- Repeat previous step to make a second layer. Repeat again to make a third and final layer, using all that remains of meat sauce, filling, and mozzarella..
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Let stand for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Quick and Easy Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.