Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick and Easy Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and Easy Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy lasagna recipe. You can cook quick and easy lasagna using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Lasagna:
- Provide 12 oz of box no-boil lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 4 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Provide of Meat Sauce.
- Get 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Provide 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 48 oz of pasta sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take 24 oz of cottage cheese (small curd, rinsed an drained).
- Provide 1/4 cup of grated parmesean cheese.
Steps to make Quick and Easy Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Meat Sauce: Cook ground beef, chopped onion, and minced garlic in a large saucepan over medium heat. When beef is browned and onion is tender, drain. Wipe out saucepan with a paper towel. Return meat to saucepan. Add pasta sauce and basil. Stir over medium-low heat until well blended. Turn to low heat and let simmer..
- Filling: Add egg to a medium bowl and whisk well. Add parmesean cheese, cottage cheese, and gently stir until well mixed..
- Spread about 1 cup of meat sauce over the bottom of a 4 quart baking dish. Add a single layer of lasagna noodles. Spread about 1 cup of the filling over noodles. Sprinkle about 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the filling. Note that you can use a little more or less than the 1 cup measurements here for the meat sauce and filling. I usually go a little sparingly on the first two layers so that the top layer will be the thickest..
- Repeat previous step to make a second layer. Repeat again to make a third and final layer, using all that remains of meat sauce, filling, and mozzarella..
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Let stand for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Quick and Easy Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.