Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Crockpot Beef and Broccoli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Beef and Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Beef and Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot beef and broccoli recipe. To cook crockpot beef and broccoli you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Beef and Broccoli:
- Provide 2 lb of boneless beef sirloin steak or london broil, sliced into thin strips.
- You need 1 can of beef consumme.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Get 2/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Get 1 pinch of ginger, optional.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen broccoli.
- You need 1/2 cup of kikkoman sweet soy glaze *note* soy glaze is a syrupy textured mix of soy sauce, corn syrup, sugar, salt, msg, vinegar, and some preservatives*.
Instructions to make Crockpot Beef and Broccoli:
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray, add sliced beef. *tip* to make slicing easier, freeze beef for about one hour prior to slicing.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients except for broccoli. mix well and pour over beef.
- Cook on low about 4 hours or until beef is cooked through..
- Cook broccoli and add to crockpot. stir to combine. cover and cook additional 30 minutes.
- When all cooked, strain sauce into pan and slowly add 2 tbsps cornstarch. whisk until boiling to thicken. pour over food in crockpot and stir to combine well..
- Serve over rice of your choice, or egg noodles if you like. enjoy!.
If you find this Crockpot Beef and Broccoli recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.