Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutton curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Just about the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nevertheless. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton curry recipe. You can cook mutton curry using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mutton curry:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of mutton.
- Prepare 2 of big onions chopped.
- Provide 2 of green chillies slit lengthwise.
- Get 1 of tomato chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare of Spices: 4 tbsps coriander powder.
- Use 2 tbsps of chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Use Sprig of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 handful of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 5 tbsps of oil.
- Prepare 2 of tsps of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
Instructions to make Mutton curry:
- In a pressure cooker, add 3 tbsps of oil, when it becomes hot, add the chopped onions and green chillies slit lengthwise and saute well till the onions become transparent and pinkish in colour. Then add the ginger-garlic paste and saute well till the raw smell goes off.Then add the chopped tomato and saute well till it becomes mushy. Add all the mentioned spice powders to the onion-tomato mixture and saute well till the raw smell goes off..
- Add the mutton pieces and mix well. Pressure cook till the pieces become soft and tender. Meanwhile roast the grated coconut to brown in a kadai. Once roasted, powder the roasted coconut to a paste in a blender..
- Add this coconut paste to the cooked mutton pieces and cook it for 3 minutes. If needed add thick coconut milk to it. In a ladle, add little oil, once hot add the red chillies, mustard seeds and curry leaves. Mutton curry is ready!!!😀😀😀.
If you find this Mutton curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.