Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Red lentil curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red lentil curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red lentil curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil curry recipe. You can cook red lentil curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Red lentil curry:
- Use 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of chickpeas.
- Take 2 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Get 1 Tbsp of chili powder.
- Provide 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- Use Handful of cherry tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 cup of red lentils.
Instructions to make Red lentil curry:
- Soak the red lentils in water for around an hour until they expand.
- Chop your onion, pepper, carrot, tomatoes and grate your garlic and sauté them all on a pan for 5 minutes.
- When the vegetables are sautéed place them all in a pressure cooker along with all your spices, lentils, paste and coconut milk and cook for about an hour or so and towards the end add your canned chickpeas.
- You can open the pressure cooker and enjoy your curry on a whole grain wrap or on its own with rice.
If you find this Red lentil curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.