Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Green Papaya and Beef Curry with Lentil ♥ recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Papaya and Beef Curry with Lentil ♥ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Papaya and Beef Curry with Lentil ♥ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green papaya and beef curry with lentil ♥ recipe. To make green papaya and beef curry with lentil ♥ you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Papaya and Beef Curry with Lentil ♥:
- Take 1 of green papaya.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soaked Lentil.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chopped onions.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chillies.
- Get 2 tablespoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of termeric powder.
- Get 2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 2 tablespoon of chopped carrot (optional).
- Get of Oil as required.
- Get of Water as required.
Instructions to make Green Papaya and Beef Curry with Lentil ♥:
- Cut the papaya intu medium cubes and wash them into water. Keep it aside. Wash the lentil and soak it.keep it aside..
- Cut the beef into small pieces wash them and drain them.Take it in a bowl. Put all the ingredients without water, bay leaves, lentil and oil. Mix them with hand rubbing..
- Now take a pan,put some oil and heat it on stove. Put bay leaves.After 1 minutes frying, put the beef mixchure into it and cook in a medium flame for 20-25 minutes..
- Now put lentil into it with 1 cup water and cook more 10 minutes. Now put the green papaya and chopped carrots (if you like) with 1/2 cup water and cook untill papaya is 100% cooked..
- Green papaya and beef Curry is ready. Serve it hot with roti, paratha and rice. Enjoy 😊..
If you find this Green Papaya and Beef Curry with Lentil ♥ recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.