Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy indian chicken curry recipe. You can have spicy indian chicken curry using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Indian chicken curry:
- Use 18 oz of boneless chicken(medium size).
- Take 15 oz of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of chicken masala powder.
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of salt(or according to taste).
- Get 1/2 of cup of water.
Instructions to make Spicy Indian chicken curry:
- In a pressure cooker put oil then add chopped onions..
- Cook onions till it gets light brown and then add all the mentioned ingredents..
- Mix it properly and then put the boneless chicken into the cooker..
- Now,mix it properly so that the mixture gets on chicken properly..
- In a low simmer,leave it till the water drains out from the chicken..
- After sometime when you see water drained out,add 1/2 cup of water and put the pressure cooker lid..
- In high flame let it whistle 4 times and then leave it for 10mins in low flame..
- Ready to serve!.
If you find this Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.