Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish Head Curry (Malaysia original style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Head Curry (Malaysia original style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish head curry (malaysia original style) recipe. To make fish head curry (malaysia original style) you only need 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Head Curry (Malaysia original style):
- Take 3-4 of Fish heads Or with fish meats Salmon, Seabass.
- Take 100 grams of Coconut milk (preferable Kara coconut milk).
- Get 1 liter of water or more.
- Use 125 grams of Fish Curry Powder. Can be more.
- Take 1 of small tea spoon Fenugreek Seeds.
- You need 1 of small tea spoon Mustard Seeds.
- Provide 1 of small tea spoon cumin powder.
- Get 2 of red onion medium size (blend it with a 1/2 cups water).
- Get 1 of small tea spoon fennel seeds powder.
- Use 2-3 of tomatoes.
- Get 1 of Holland or Red onion (cut /chopped into long slices).
- Get 1 of Aubergine.
- Use 6 of okra/lady fingers (wash and cut the top).
- Take 3 of green chili or red chili.
- Get 1 of big tea spoon ginger paste.
- Take 1 of big tea spoon garlic paste.
- You need 1 of big tea spoon cili powder.
- Provide 3 of stick/stalks curry leaves.
- Prepare 8 of big tsp Sunflower Oil.
- Use 1 liters of water and can be more.
- Use of White pepper and Black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 of big tsp brown sugar.
- Take of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 2 of pans/wok.
Instructions to make Fish Head Curry (Malaysia original style):
- Step 1 Add 1.5 tsp of Tamarinds paste into a bowl filled with 100 ml water. Mix well. Pour the Tamarinds solution into the fish and let it rest for 10 minutes and with sea salt.
- Step 2 Blend Garlic. Blend ginger Blend shallot Dried chili boiled after that blend or chili powder.
- Step 3. Spices Heat 4 big tsp Sunflowers Oil at the medium heat. Saute 1 slices red onion and 1 slices Holland Onion until fragrant before adding 3 stalks of curry leaves, add 1 small tea spoon Fenugreek Seeds and 1 small tea spoon Mustard Seeds, continue sauting until mustards seeds begin to pop then for this step add 1 small tea spoon cumin and 1 small tea spoon fennel seeds powder. Add 1 tomotes (cut into 4 pcs), 3 ladies fingers, 1/2 aubergine, Slow the fire and put aside.
- Step 4. Heat 4 big Tsp Sunflower oil. Once become medium hot then add blended Ingredients (step 2). With the curry powder paste. When the oil begins to separate from the ingredients add 400 grams of water to the wok. Add 1/2 cups thick tamarinds juice.. Increase the heat to maximum, then add (Step 3) spices. Then additional 500 grams water…
- Step 5 Once the curry boils, vigorously, add fish In the same time add balance of aubergine, lady fingers, tomatoes and green chili. Reduce the heat to the minimum and let its shimmer until its cooked (estimated cook for 10 to 15 minutes depending on how big portion.. Remove the fish from curry once its cooked put aside. Add 100 grams of coconut milk, continue simmering for the next 30 minutes, add sugar, Salt, white pepper and black peppers untill become thickers..
- Step 6 Once the gravy become thick can either put back the fish head and the rest of meat into the curry. Increase the heat to allow its boils once its boil switch off the stove. Serve Fish head curry with Steamed white Rice or with bread. For decoration 1 stick of mint leaves.
If you find this Fish Head Curry (Malaysia original style) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.