Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick prawn malai curry recipe. You can cook quick prawn malai curry using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick prawn malai curry:
- Provide 2 cups of prawn.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Take 4 tbsp of ginger and garlic.
- Use 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cardamom,clove, dal chini powder.
- Provide of salt to taste.
- Prepare as needed of oil.
- You need 2 cup of prawn cubes.
- Use 4 tbsp of coconut milk powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.if thick milk + water mixture.
- Use 1./1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 4 tbsp of coconut milk powder.
- You need of If you want to omit onion you can do so and a little mustard powder mixed in coconut milk will enhance the taste.
Instructions to make Quick prawn malai curry:
- Procedure In a pan take oil fry prawn and drain.keep separately soaked in coconut milk and milk mixture In the same oil saute thin shred or onion just little add ginger garlic paste.when done add.
If you find this Quick prawn malai curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.