Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shorshe posto diye Aar macher jhol (Aar fish curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shorshe posto diye Aar macher jhol (Aar fish curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shorshe posto diye aar macher jhol (aar fish curry) recipe. You can cook shorshe posto diye aar macher jhol (aar fish curry) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shorshe posto diye Aar macher jhol (Aar fish curry):
- You need 2 piece of Aar fish.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 3 tbsp of poppy seeds paste…
- Provide 1 tbsp of mustard seeds paste.
- You need as required of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli slitted.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Black jeera.
- You need Bunch of coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Shorshe posto diye Aar macher jhol (Aar fish curry):
- Wash the fish and marinate it with turmeric and salt….
- Make a paste of Poppy seeds and mustard seeds…
- Now take a pan,add mustard oil and fry the fish and keep aside. now put black jeera and poppy and mustard seeds paste in it.Add slitted green chilli in it and cook them..
- Now add the fried fish, coriander leaves and cook them for 5 mins.fish is ready to serve.
If you find this Shorshe posto diye Aar macher jhol (Aar fish curry) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.