Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Dry Potato Subzi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dry Potato Subzi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry Potato Subzi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dry potato subzi recipe. You can have dry potato subzi using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dry Potato Subzi:
- Prepare 2 of boiled potatoes peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 tsp of cummin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of white sesame seeds.
- Take 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Get 1 pinch of asafoetida hing.
- Use Few of curry leaves.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of dhania jeera powder.
- Use 1 tsp of aamchur powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare Handful of Finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Dry Potato Subzi:
- In kadhai add heat oil,add cummin seeds and sesame seeds..as splutter add chopped green chilli, curry leaves and asafoetida..
- Add boiled potatoes cubes, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, dhania jeera powder and aamchur powder,mix well..
- Serve/ Relish Delicious Hot Dry potato subzi, garnishing with finely chopped fresh coriander leaves..
If you find this Dry Potato Subzi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.