Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. You can cook thai chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- Use 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Take 1 of med/large yellow onion, diced small.
- Get 1-1 1/2 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs diced.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, finely chopped (Or 2-3 tsp. Ground Ginger).
- You need 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Use 2 cans (13 oz) of coconut milk (Unsweetened).
- Use 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 1-3 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Get 1 tsp of salt, or to taste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper, or to taste.
- Use 3 cups of fresh spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro, finely chopped for garnish.
Instructions to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- To a large skillet, add the oil, onion, and sauté over medium-high heat until the onion begins to soften about 5 minutes; stir intermittently.
- Add the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes, or until chicken is done; flip and stir often to ensure even cooking.
- Add the garlic, ginger, coriander, and cook for about 1 minute, or until fragrant; stir frequently.
- Add the coconut milk, carrots, Thai curry paste, salt, pepper, and stir to combine. Reduce the heat to medium, and allow mixture to gently boil for about 5 minutes, or until liquid volume has reduced as much as desired and thickens slightly..
- Add the spinach, lime juice, and stir to combine. Cook until spinach has wilted and is tender, about 1-2 minutes. Add Cilantro or save for serving. Taste and add additional curry paste, salt, or pepper if needed..
- Serve alone or over rice..
If you find this Thai Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.