Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mutter paneer/green peas cottage cheese curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutter paneer/green peas cottage cheese curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutter paneer/green peas cottage cheese curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutter paneer/green peas cottage cheese curry recipe. To make mutter paneer/green peas cottage cheese curry you only need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutter paneer/green peas cottage cheese curry:
- Prepare 5 nos of Tomatoes -.
- Prepare 2 nos of onions -.
- Get 2 tsps of Saunf -.
- You need 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder -.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of Kashmiri chilli powder -.
- Prepare 1 of Paneer – slab cut into cubes.
- Take 1 cup of green peas Boiled -.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Coriander leaves -.
- Provide 1 tsp of Jeera seeds -.
- Take 15 cloves of garlic -.
- Get 1 inch of Ginger – finely chopped piece.
- You need 50 gm of Butter -.
- Use 3 tsps of Coriander powder -.
- Prepare half cup of Milk cream / -.
- Take of Sunflower oil.
- Use 2 tbsps of methi Kauri dried -.
Steps to make Mutter paneer/green peas cottage cheese curry:
- Melt about 25 gm of butter in a pan. Add the dried kauri methi and sauté till they turn brown. Add the jeera next and fry till they brown..
- Add the chopped ginger and garlic and saunf and sauté for a minute..
- Next, add the chopped onions and sauté till they are translucent..
- Add the chopped tomatoes and sauté till they cook..
- Next let the mix cool. Once it cools, put in a blender and blend till it becomes a gravy with small chunks..
- Now, melt the remaining butter and a few tsp of sunflower oil and add the green peas and sauté for a minute..
- Add turmeric, coriander powder, and the Kashmiri chilli. Then add the mix from the blender into it and let it boil..
- Once it boils for a while, the oil and the curry separates. That's when you add the paneer and fresh cream and let it soak the gravy for a minute or two..
- Turn off the hear and garnish with fresh corriander leaves..
If you find this Mutter paneer/green peas cottage cheese curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.