Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutton curry (in slow cooker) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton curry (in slow cooker) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton curry (in slow cooker) recipe. To cook mutton curry (in slow cooker) you need 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton curry (in slow cooker):
- Take of For the spices.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 2-3 of cardamom.
- You need 1 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 2-3 of cloves.
- Use 2 of cinnamon stick.
- Take 2 of red chili dry.
- Take 1 tbsp of peppercorns.
- Get 1 of nutmeg.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Take of For gravy.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic pods.
- You need 3 tbsp of yoghurt (plain).
- You need 4 of green chilis.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Take 300 gm of mutton (neatly cut and cleaned).
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes (cut in halves).
- Use 4-5 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Use 2-3 cups of warm water.
Instructions to make Mutton curry (in slow cooker):
- Dry roast the spices (cumin, coriander, peppercorn, red chilli, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg) and mix well with yoghurt, ginger paste and turmeric to make a paste and apply to mutton and keep refrigerated for 12hrs..
- Fry the potatoes separately and keep aside, similarly fry the onions with green chilis and garlic till it turns brown..
- Pour the mutton mix over the same pan with the gravy and potatoes and sauteed for few minutes..
- Transfer the contents to slow-cooker and turn it high for 2hrs flipping in between and serve hot with steamed rice..
If you find this Mutton curry (in slow cooker) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.